Sri. P Dewakar, M.Com
C.S.T.S.Govt. Kalasala, Jangareddigudem, W.G.Dt. History of the College Sri Chintalapati Bapiraju Dharma Samstha was found on an auspicious day of 27th August 1957. Sri Chintalapati Sita Rama Vara Prasada Murthy Raju, the founder President of the Samstha named it after his late beloved father Sri Bapiraju. Sri Murthy Raju, Ex-Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh is the Pride and Glory of this state. He is a true Gandian and published hundreds of books on Gandhian literature. He is also a follower of Acharya Vinoba Bhave, the founder of Sarvodaya, to whom donated 100 acres of land for the Bhoodan Movement. He was born in a small village ‘Chinna Nindra kolanu’, in West Godavari District. He was great concern about the development of villages in general and the education in particular with this aim he started 70 educational institutions in rural Andhra Pradesh. CSTS Government College is one among the 70 institutions. The College was started in the year 1974. Sri Chitroju Suryanarayana, a local Philanthropist, donated Land for the establishment of this Institution. The College has been named as Chatrapathi Sivaji Tri Satajayanthi Kalasala.
Sri. P Dewakar