DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
The Department is unique of its kind in the distinct width a plinth area of 80 square yards which is consisting of spacious staff room along with well equipped laboratory.
- ICT technology: The Department provides ICT technology that we have used for understanding to student for difficulty tasks.
- Evaluation: Students are evaluated by conducting with regular intervals of slip tests, Mid semesters and pre-final exams.
- Co-Curricular activities: Students are enriched by their knowledge by Assignments, group discussions, Seminars, study projects and Quizzes etc.
- Remedial classes: After making the students analysis and by seeing their results. Students which are contains backlogs are cleared with Remedial classes.
- Teaching methods: As we believe that education in a true sense is emergence of soul from the mirage of outer world to the universal truths and attained through dedication, meditation and inspiration are try to inculcate the quality of observation, experimentation and interpretation of natural laws which is nothing but physics.
- CIA: Continuous Internal Assessment (CIA) and Semester system of examination for UG courses.
- Assessment:Evaluation of student’s performance in academics by grading system under CBCS.
- Research: Unsophisticated basic research is encouraged, so that students cultivates the habit of free thinking, develop zeal for the subject and start orienting themselves for sophisticated facts and research.
- Feedback:Performance evaluation through self-appraisal and student feedback.